• Always trim wick to 1/4” prior to each lighting (do not leave wick trimmings in the wax!)
• Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re-lighting again.
• Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2” of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
• Do not place in areas where pets or children can reach to prevent accidental tipping.
• As a precaution, do not place on top of fine or precious furniture finishes.
• Be mindful of placement, not near draperies or under cabinet tops.
• AND....NEVER leave a burning candle unattended!
Ceramic candle features cream crackle antique glaze, raised beaded detail, hand-painted accent tag with embossed...
Tennessee is known for its beautiful terrain and gorgeous landscape. And we couldn’t help ourselves...
These candles are blended using the highest quality oils and cast a soothing glow through...
A warm blend of orange and grapefruit, with a touch of clove, is our secret...