Classic notes of warm linen, herbal tea, and sandalwood create a welcoming atmosphere for any soiree.
• Always trim wick to 1/4” prior to each lighting (do not leave wick trimmings in the wax!)
• Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re-lighting again.
• Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2” of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
• Do not place in areas where pets or children can reach to prevent accidental tipping.
• As a precaution, do not place on top of fine or precious furniture finishes.
• Be mindful of placement, not near draperies or under cabinet tops.
• AND....NEVER leave a burning candle unattended!
Ceramic candle features cream crackle antique glaze, raised beaded detail, hand-painted accent tag with embossed...
These candles are blended using the highest quality oils and cast a soothing glow through...
Tennessee is known for its beautiful terrain and gorgeous landscape. And we couldn’t help ourselves...
A warm blend of orange and grapefruit, with a touch of clove, is our secret...