Enjoy a cozy, soothing scent as comforting as an old flannel shirt.
• Always trim wick to 1/4” prior to each lighting (do not leave wick trimmings in the wax!)
• Do not burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re-lighting again.
• Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2” of wax at the bottom of your vessel.
• Do not place in areas where pets or children can reach to prevent accidental tipping.
• As a precaution, do not place on top of fine or precious furniture finishes.
• Be mindful of placement, not near draperies or under cabinet tops.
• AND....NEVER leave a burning candle unattended!
Tennessee is known for its beautiful terrain and gorgeous landscape. And we couldn’t help ourselves...
Our Hayride candle is one you’ll find you burn on repeat — it is THAT...
The perfect mix of cinnamon, ginger, and brown sugar creates a truly inviting fragrance that...
Three sizes available! Small, Medium, Large Dimensions: Small 3"H x 1.75"Dia. | Medium 3.5"H x...